Liquidity Provision Guide
Follow this step by step guide to help you access the Swap feature
2. Hover to “Trade” in the navigation bar and click “Liquidity”
3. Connect your wallet on the upper right corner of the screen. Make sure your wallet is already logged in from the extension.
4. Click “Add Liquidity” and choose the LP you want to provide
5. Input the amount of token you want to provide, if you want to add all your balance, click on the user balance.
6. Click “Add Liquidity” and then an approval message will pop-up. Click “Approve”.
7. A pop-up from your wallet extension will appear, check your transaction, and click “Confirm” to proceed giving permission for smart contract to access your funds. Note: you will only need to this once
Confirmation pop-up will appear when succeed
8. Click “Add Liquidity” for the second time, a pop-up from your wallet extension will appear, check your transaction, and click “Confirm” to proceed.
9. A confirmation popup of your transaction will appear when transaction is completed