Comment on page
Nusa is one stop DeFi solution you will ever need because we offer complete features for any Decentralized Exchange can offer. Now everyone can enjoy the best experience of maximizing their crypto potential with Nusa!
Nusa lets users swap in a simplest way. DeFi activities can be executed faster because it can be done without having to go through a Centralized Exchange. Everything you do on Nusa is directly through your own wallet using smart contracts. You control your funds.
You will only need to pay 0.5% trading fee in every Swap.
Swap happens only when there is enough liquidity available for the token requested. Without liquidity, swap may be difficult and expensive. This is where liquidity providers comes in to play.
Providing liquidity will get you LP Tokens, which will earn you rewards for making sure there is liquidity available for the exchange to use. Rewards comes from trading fees from people using your liquidity pool.
Whenever someone trades on Nusa, the trader pays a small amount of fee, of which 0.17% is added to the Liquidity Pool of the swap pair they traded on.
- There are 10 LP tokens representing 10 NUSA and 10 BNB tokens.
- 1 LP token = 1 NUSA + 1 BNB
- User A trades 10 NUSA for 10 BNB.
- User B trades 10 BNB for 10 NUSA.
- The NUSA/BNB liquidity pool now has 10.017 NUSA and 10.017 BNB.
- Now 1 LP token is worth 1.00017 NUSA + 1.00017 BNB.
Calculating LP Reward APR
For example, we have a BTCB/BNB pairing with detail below
Liquidity: $387.42M Volume 24H: $96.97M Volume 7D: 709.73M
- 1.Calculate daily commission Use the 24H volume to calculate your commission (0.17%): $96,970,000*0.17/100 = $164,849
- 2.Calculate yearly commission Multiply daily commission with amount of days in a year (365 days): $164,849*365 days = $60,169,885
- 3.Calculate LP rewards APR That's yearly comisson divided by liquidity: ($60,169,885/$387,420,000)*100 = 15.53% LP reward APR