Comment on page
Select Wallet button to preview Nusa Mobile App home screen. It will show you your asset balance, tokens that you own, price changes percentage, and the main features of Nusa Mobile App.
Select Activity button to preview your transaction history and check your transaction status
Select Browser button to open URLs or other dApps pages. The Browser feature allows you to interact with dApps directly through your phone using the Nusa Wallet, without needing to access a desktop browser.
Select Settings button to customize Nusa Mobile App as you need
- 2.To connect your Nusa wallet, choose "WalletConnect".
- 3.A QR code will appear for wallet connection.
- 4.On the Nusa mobile app homepage, select the scan logo in the top right corner to access the camera.
- 5.Point your camera at the previously displayed QR code.
- 6.After scanning the QR code, a confirmation notification will appear to connect your Nusa wallet to the website. Press the "Approve" button.
- 7.Once successfully connected, your wallet address information will appear in the top right corner. You can copy the wallet address by pressing "Copy Address" or disconnect the wallet by pressing the "Disconnect" button.