Comment on page
Starting Nusa Mobile App is super easy!
After downloading the app, all you need to do is to set up a wallet. You have an option to make a new wallet or to import your own non-custodial wallet. Here are the guides:
- 1.Download the Nusa mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- 2.After successfully downloading, open the Nusa mobile app. You will have two options, choose "Create a new wallet".
- 3.Add an ENS name to identify your wallet if needed.
- 4.Choose the network you want to use. You can add multiple network if needed or you can add more network later. After selecting the network, press the button (←) to return to the Nusa mobile app's home screen.
- 5.Once the wallet is successfully created, you will receive a notification on the home screen to create a secret recovery phrase. Select the "Settings" to create the secret recovery phrase.
- 6.Choose "Back Up Now" to create your secret recovery phrase. Then press "Back Up My Wallet."
- 7.To store the secret recovery phrase, tap "Back up now."
Note: You will be automatically prompted for permission to access your private key. Grant permission using your fingerprint or your phone's password.
We recommend storing the secret recovery phrase in a secure place, such as writing it down on a piece of paper and keeping it in a safe location.
- 8.Confirm your secret recovery phrase. After confirming, press "Lock seed phrase" You will be prompted to grant permission using your fingerprint or your phone's password.
- 9.A confirmation notification will appear when the creation of the secret recovery phrase is complete.
The compatible wallet for Nusa Finance app is an non-custodial, decentralized wallet. You cannot use wallets from Centralized Exchanges like Indodax, Binance, and Coinbase.
Some supported wallets include:
When creating a wallet, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Only download wallets from official sources (beware of phishing sites!).
- Safely store your secret recovery phrase (preferably offline, like writing it on a piece of paper).
- Do not share your recovery phrase with anyone, even individuals who message you directly claiming to be from Nusa.
- 1.Select "Settings" in the Nusa mobile app. Press "Change / Add wallet”.
- 2.Tap the plus sign (+) to add a new wallet address.
- 3.Choose "Import Wallet".
- 4.You will be prompted to enter the secret recovery phrase into the Seed Phrase box. Once completed, press the "Import Wallet" button.
- 5.Make sure to enter the secret recovery phrase correctly and in the correct order to successfully add the wallet address.