Comment on page
Connect Your Wallet to Nusa
✅ Create Wallet (done) ✅ Get BEP20 Tokens (done) ⬜ Connect your wallet to Nusa
After you connect your wallet to Nusa, you are good to go! Check these guidance to connect each of our recommended wallets to Nusa
- 1.Open MetaMask and click on the network selector at the top. By default it will show "Ethereum Mainnet". Scroll down and click Custom RPC.
- 3.Make sure you've typed everything in correctly and click Save. BNB Smart Chain will now be one of your network options.
- 4.Visit the Nusa Finance website, In the top right corner you'll see the Connect to wallet button. Click it.
- 1.Open MetaMask and tap on the stripes icon in the top-left.
- 2.Tap Settings in the menu.
- 3.In the Settings menu, tap on Network.
- 4.Tap on the Add Network button at the bottom.
- 6.Once you've confirmed entry of the new network, go back to the stripes icon and tap Browser.
- 7.Type "Nusa" into the search field and start the search. Tap to enter it.
- 8.You wallet will ask you to connect. Tap Connect to connect to Nusa.
Remember - NEVER, under any situation, should you ever give someone your private key or recovery phrases.
Open Trust Wallet and tap on the filter icon. Then click “search token”
Input the smart contract, and select NUSA BEP20.
Here is NUSA BEP20 smart contract : 0xe11F1D5EEE6BE945BeE3fa20dBF46FeBBC9F4A19
Click “connect”. Make sure that you are using Binance Smart Chain network.